Translate

Friday, December 20, 2013

- W Concept Korea -

Hello, loves!
Yes, I know it's quite late in the night, but it was just now that I've finished my work for today.
It was what they call here, a journée pleine (a full day). But I'm very happy with it. It brought me experience and not to mention joy, when I finally got my package from 
W Concept Korea, a place where they are stocking thoughtfully selected/gathered items from internationally acclaimed and young designers.
I can just say that I'm so impressed of the design and quality of their clothes, the craftsmanship and service promptitude.
For today's outfit, I have chosen a black and white combo, all serious and studio like!
I see this outfit perfect for attending a Fashion Week for instance.










What I wore:
- Choies skirt ( from this set)
- W Concept Korea blouse ( find it here)
- W Concept Korea ankle boots ( find them here )
- Zara and New Look envelope bags

I can only tell you this: the ankle boots are so freaking awesome! I mean so comfy that you don't feel like having something in your feet. But if you decide to buy a pair, I would suggest going a number up your usual fit, as they come half size smaller.

 The fact that I already had this cool skirt from Choies, really made my day as it fitted perfectly my gorgeous two toned blouse from W Concept Korea!

 I hope you like today's look and if you are wondering who won the JollyChic Giveaway, well know that the winner was announced by mail and for privacy reasons I won't make it public. But you still have a great chance in winning this amazing GIVEAWAY until it ends!








Win the big prize of £1000 voucher to spend at Damaris Lingerie! Click on the picture to go to the contest page 

7 comments:

  1. Ideal las tendencias que nos muestras, esas mangas son ideales!!!

    Besitos

    http://amigasyresidentesenstylestation.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shape is amazing! I love that it is bold - but still super sophisticated.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your skirt and shoes! so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous outfit!
    LOVE your skirt
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous and unique!!! Love it! the top with the puffy sleeves is sooo chic.

    Would really appreciate if you could join my handmade paper jewelry giveaway on my blog:
    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love new and upcoming designers! That outfit is fantastic!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)