Translate

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Wild One

Hello, loves!
I was so happy to have a little sun today, so happy that I thought I'd do a fun photo shoot featuring my new sweater palm from Mr. GUGU& Miss GO and some cool shades from Wholesale Celebshades.
So, if you're looking for a cool, loose look with sneakers this is the one for you!




















































What I wore:
Zara sneakers
- Zara leggings
- Mr. GUGU & Miss GO sweater ( find it here)
- Guess watch

- Wholesale Celebshades sunnies ( find them here )


I would love as well to share with you the words that inspired me this look. You know that I get my inspiration from everything, be it a song, the way I feel, someone from the street or even a movie!

" The happy life be these:
The quiet mind, the equal friend
No grudge, nor strife
Wisdom join'd with simplicity
The night discharged of all care "
- Surrey.


I am at the last episode of The Tudors and frankly I am and forever will be with this show. It's too bad  it has reached its end. But nevertheless I strongly advise you to watch it. You'll learn lots of history from it as well :).

 Stay true! 

R.







6 comments:

  1. Perfect! I like ! I like very much ♥

    Bisous,
    Maêva blogueuse: http://quotidiendunefille.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool outfit!
    I had never seen you in an outfit like this one before but it really suits you, you should wear something like this more often! (If you feel good in it of course :) ) Xx
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the first picture! You really look super cool in this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous!
    love your jumper
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)