Translate

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

-2014-

Hi, loves!
Happy New Year! May 2014 bring you all that you wish for and I must thank you as well for being such a wonderful audience !
I've literally partied all night long until dawn and I feel full of energy for the new year to come.
So, for the first day of the Year, I've chosen a comfy outfit, that really reminds me of Rihanna's style. I did a little layering as well so I can give it a more loose effect, adding a light cropped blouse underneath my Mr. GUGU& Miss GO sweater/blouse. ^^













What I wore:
- Mango jeans
- Mr.GUGU& Miss GO cropped sweater ( their site here)
- Zara wedges
- Zara blouse underneath
- Zara jacket
- Wholesale Celebshades sunnies( find them here )

Hope you liked today's look and thank you for visiting my blog :)!


Don't forget to join the Giveaway hosted by Pretty Purple Boutique on Instagram!
You have the chance to win these gorgeous pair of silver earrings.
It's open only for Europe and it will end on January 5th. :)
Good luck, guys!

- Click on the image to be redirected to the contest -




3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Wish you all the best.
    Love that look :)
    xx
    Katha

    showthestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous style :)))

    Check my blog http://aevoulettebenssalconia.blogspot.com/2013/12/little-glamorous.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)