Translate

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Daring

Hello, my sweeties!
Seing what's in most parts of Europe, including Romania, I could really consider myself lucky to have positive temperatures. And of course, I do feel really lucky to have my two best friends with me here for a whole week! For us, the party has started, tonight going a little in the club, the first of a weekend trilogy...three girls, three nights... EPIC!
I did, thought, promise you guys to be still active on the blog and not neglect it. So, here I am, after two days off wearing a daring outfit, my piece de resistance being the Fiore tights, a must-have piece in your "tights-wordrobe".
The "sweet' part of my look consists in my strawberries sweater from Mr.GUGU& Miss GO, very cool and very cozy ^^








What I wore:
- Mr.GUGU& Miss GO sweater ( find it here
- Blanco shorts
- Zara booties
- Forever 21 handbag
- Fiore tights ( Venus model, find them here)
- Bershka jacket

So, this is what I wore today. Now I gotta go and get ready for today.
Have a wonderful night, loves!
Kisses,
R.
















5 comments:

  1. love your boots
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superbe ta parka. Ton pull est génial j'adore. Et les collants sont canons.
    Bisous Http://leComptoirdeLaura.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool outfit!!! cool pieces!

    www.FASHTRAV.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)