Deep Blue

Hi, guys!
After a crazy night, I decided to take shopping to the next level and go for a spin at my favourite outlet, in Maasmechelen. So for today's outfit I chose, as always, something comfy, but cool (think Riri's style).I threw on my OMG Fashion split maxi dress that, might I say, is so terrific and can be styled in so many ways, with a black leather jacket, my awesome pair of booties from WConcept Korea and added a "thug" touch with my RICH beanie hat also from OMG Fashion, that really spices out any outfit. ^^







What I wore:
- OMG Fashion Rich beanie hat ( find it here)
- Wconcept booties ( find them here)
- W.E. jacket
- OMG Fashion RICH beanie hat ( find it here )
- Pull&Bear satchel

So this is what I wore today and I hope you like it :)
I must add that I'm always pleased with my items from OMG Fashion boutique. It's not your everyday cheap clothing, but something that is really good quality and at a affordable price ^^
Wishing you a wonderful Sunday evening...
Kisses,
R.
















Comments

  1. Edgy outfit! You look so interesting and original, nice combination of maxi dress and grunge style. Lovely snapshots as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super cool blue dress and outfit! Wish you that you will get what is written on your cap <3

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow at that dress
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously love this whole outfit, especially with that hat with it. Great look =) Plus I adore those shoes.

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain: I like your hat. Very cool. Your maxi dress is very trendy. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun