Translate

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Miss Grey

Hey, guys!
Normally I didn't had in mind to shoot pics today, but I just couldn't stay indoors, even after a crazy night that lasted 'till morning ^^
And of course today's outfit can be nothing but comfortable and cozy. Luckily I had my peplum cardigan from Udobuy that is so great for keeping warm this season. I saw that it's even on sale now. I preferred to get one grey as I started to have to many black clothes and so, I don't want to cross a line there somewhere... :)








What I wore:
- Mango pants
- Zara blouse
- Udobuy peplum cardigan ( find it here )
- Zara booties
- Zara clutch and sunnies 

Now I can say just this of the cardigan: it's a trustful companion to have with you when it's getting cold outside. The quality is excellent and the design is not bad at all. It can be worn as well with a cute pencil skirt ^^ ( preferably black)
Well, I'll let you enjoy the rest of the afternoon :)
Kisses,
R.









11 comments:

  1. PERFECT! You're very beautiful ♥

    Bisous,
    Maêva du blog:
    http://quotidiendunefille.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice look!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the cardigan!! :) never thought confy could look so classy :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, love the cardiggan, verycute look
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love your outfit. We also have a blog, http://amigasyresidentesenstylestation.blogspot.com.es/, if you want watch it and if you like do not hesitate to follow

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love that sweater! The details are so pretty.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so classy. Love the cardiggan and bag! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello from Spain: I like the gray color. Your jacket is fabulous . Great bag. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look
    Http://www.littleprettymess.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)