Translate

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Triangl Underwear

Hello, my dears!
It's the second day of the week and the Saturday seems so far, far away...
But I would like to make that time seem a little shorter by introducing you to something new to the market. I believe you all know from my previous posts about Triangl Swimwear ( great Australian brand, cool bikinis, awesome service). Well, they are about to launch something new now in January! The brand will specialize now in underwear as well, and I was upon the first ones to get a sample of the upcoming collection. yeeeyyy !!! :)


For now they only have an instagram page, but this month we will assist to the official launch. (I think this week even)
I would like as well to review my underwear so you guys will know what to expect of it. 


So, starting with the fabric, I believe it's very soft and great to wear, it feels light and cool on the skin. I would recommend, though, hand washing it. It seems a bit fragile in my opinion, to put it in the washing machine.

The design is so perfect. I would even wear it as a swimming suit if it were up to me :). Unfortunately, I always have problems when choosing the right bra/ bikini top when shopping cause I have a really small bust. That's one of the big pluses that Triangl underwear gets from me, the fact that the bra fits me so perfect! I just couldn't believe it ^^



So yeah, you did a great job Triangl! I totally recommend them and can't wait for the official launch :D

Thank you for visiting my blog and you're very welcomed again :)
Kisses,
R.

11 comments:

  1. Oh so nice! Their bikinis were already so cool & now underwear, awesome!
    & the bra fits perfectly indeed! If Triangl keeps on going like this, they will become the next Victoria's Secret ;) xx
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg they're so gorgeous!!
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of their underwear! I have my eye on this exact set, and I would like to wear it as a bikini - do you think that's possible?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also wondering if I could wear it as a bikini?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fabric is too soft, a cotton blend, for it to provide the, er, coverage you need in a bikini... Wouldn't recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What is the size that you ordered?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I'm a 32b sometimes 34a bust size. What top size did you get? I feel like we have similar body types and bust size. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I'm a 32b sometimes 34a bust size. What top size did you get? I feel like we have similar body types and bust size. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)