Dreams.

Hello, loves!
Wonderful sunny day here in Brussels, so what better way to "celebrate" than a relaxing afternoon walk? Naturally, I took my friends as well. I sometimes think to make a special post with them as well :). What do you think?
For today's look, I choose something cool and I must say that the sweater from Mr.GUGU& Miss GO adds that perfect swag to the outfit. :)







What I wore:
- Mango jeans
- Mr.GUGU& Miss GO sweater ( find it here)
- Morgan de Toi booties 
- Zara jacket
- OMG Fashion beanie ( find it here)

So, this is what I wore today, guys. Hope you like it ! ^^
Tomorrow I have another full day ahead, so for now, I'm wishing you a wonderful evening!
Kisses,
R.






Comments

  1. Superbe tenue! Contente de découvrir une cousine belge!
    A bientôt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look :))

    http://ivanafashiongirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent ton pull je suis fan. Jolies shoes.
    Bisous Http://leComptoirdeLaura.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: I would like to see your friends. Your blouse is very nice. Very cool. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun