Fairytale Dream

Hello, my loves!
We had a beautiful sunny afternoon today here in Brussels and of course that I took advantage to go out a little. I try once a day to go out for a walk...working on the pc in the house can be so depressing sometimes... :/
Anyway, I wanted to do a change of hearts today and just have that positive attitude, even though things are a bit low right now.. Thus I put together a fun outfit, bright and somehow like taken from a dream, thanks to my "dreamy" unicorn jumper from Mr.GUGU& Miss GO ^^








What I wore:
- Bershka leggings
- Mr.GUGU& Miss GO sweater ( find it here )
- Sacha booties
- New Look backpack   


Everyone needs a little escape from reality once in a while, just having sometime for yourself and daydream, right? ^^
That's exactly what this jumper inspires me...a fairytale dream ^^
Hope you like today's outfit and I just can't wait to read all your wonderful comments!
Kisses,
R.









Comments

  1. It'a really fairy tale inspiration! really love this blue outfi!
    Kisses
    Timeless Mode

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sunnies dear!

    http://rhythmandruffle.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this a unicorn on your sweater? Of course it is...OMG! I'm such a fan!!!
    xo
    Stcy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nos encanta la camiseta!!
    http://amigasyresidentesenstylestation.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable unicorn top, great splash of colors ;)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    New Post up…
    www.Tsangtastic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute!
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sweater is so cool , I love the sweater shades of blue. You look so happy and fresh, like it ;)

    www.the--street.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fantastic dear!
    I love the sweater! ;)

    Tic-Tac Living

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun