Translate

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Feel Real

Hi, guys!
I didn't had the chance yesterday to publish the pictures of the outfit that I wore in the afternoon, so now I'm taking advantage of a little break I have from my work and share with you a look I love very much. My inspiration came from this beautiful song I've recently stumbled upon ( I'm gonna add the youtube video below). Sometimes I do like wearing comfy outfits, with a thick low heel, in a somehow boho way. That's why I was very pleased to receive my package from Wholesale7 with my hooded denim jacket, ankle boots and heart shape diamond bracelet. The perfect combo for an incredible look !









What I wore:
- Wholesale7 denim jacket ( find it here)
- New Look leggings 
- Springfield satchel
- Wholesale7 ankle boots ( find them here)
- Michael Kors watch
- Wholesale7 bracelet ( find it here )
- Zara hat and sunglasses


Really hope you like this look and I just can't wait to read all your comments. :)
Have a wonderful afternoon, loves!
Kisses,
R.








8 comments:

  1. Cool denim parka!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love those tights you're wearing. They're edgy enough to be sexy but cool enough to be worn casually. Absolutely love the way you paired it with the denim jacket too.

    xo Ana
    The Broken Stiletto

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that denim is seriously stunning. Love the cut! I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’, GFC, or Instagram! Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

    s a r t o r i a l d i n e r
    Instagram @ sartorialdiner

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really inventive to present your tights - the outcome is an original look. It is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! ....... you are so pretty . ..... so very stylish, I love YOUR look.....it is so chic...love the denim jacket.....especially the lines...love how much of those lovely tights are exposed on the sides......... love your confidence........love your accessories...... wow......... especially those shoes... the bag, the glasses, the hat.....
    I want that jacket......... and I have those tights...... usually wear them with shorts..... or my skorts
    I have worn my shorts with tights on campus all fall...... Love that plaid shirt too.......

    … you certainly make a beautiful statement….. and you are so very pretty..

    I grew up in tights, being in ballet for 13 years. In fact, mom raised me rather androgynously, so I also wore tights under big sweaters and hip length tunics and such around the house growing up. Your lovely look reminds me of all those days….epsecially when the delivery man would come and I’d meet him at the door and he’s refer to me as Miss……
    Oh, by the way, I’m a guy…and I love fashion as much as I love dance.
    I traveled in Europe this past fall,
    It looks like you have the same affinity for tights as I have…..

    I’ve been raving to my new friends about how much I love the tights/shorts look, so they encouraged me to try it myself…
    and I have in a big way,….. denim cutoffs, high waisted shorts, even a romper…….
    I will following your blog religiously….. thanks for sharing your lovely taste and your beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)