Translate

Monday, February 24, 2014

Kiss me hard before you go...

Hello, my sweeties!
A new week has begun and I don't know about you, but I have like tons of paper work to do...
Naturally, I did go out a little today, having such a beautiful spring weather outside and all... For today's outfit I choose to try something different, seing that I had this very challenging semi-sheer black lace dress from Romwe that I've been meaning to take out for a spin. I say challenging because the weather didn't allow me to wear it until now. It's a really cool garment to have in your wardrobe, being so out of the ordinary, yet it can be styled in so many ways.








What I wore:
- Zara booties
- Bershka skirt
- Asos corset
- W.E. jacket
- Romwe sheer dress ( find it here )
- Mango handbag
- Wholesale Celebshades sunglasses ( find them here )

I must admit that I had a little inspiration from one of Rihanna's outfits that she had at a Victoria's Secret show. :)
Hope you like it and I just can't wait to read all your comments !
Thank you for visiting my blog

Xo,
R.














11 comments:

  1. Love the glasses!!

    www.stylespectra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. just great!love everything of this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! You're very pretty ♥

    Bisous,
    Maêva du blog:
    http://quotidiendunefille.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your glasses))) Cool! Of course...of course they remind me of Rihanna on last year's VS fashion show)
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything about this look you look great!
    Http://www.littleprettymess.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great outfit, so glad that spring is finally around the corner!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about this. When I get in shape, I want to wear something like that. Haute!

    Kanae
    www.pearlsandpeacocks.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)