Translate

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Owl love

Hello, sweeties!
Hope you liked my earlier post about dresses. I've been meaning to post it for some time now... Anyway, I just got back from outside, at this hour it's kinda chilly, but you can see that the day is bigger now, so there is still a bit of daylight even now.
For today's outfit, well, I went somehow comfy and maybe a bit to youthful? The arrival of spring really gets the inner child out and I feel like doing all sorts of new fun stuff, as I always liked adventure and all :)
My package from Mr.GUGU has arrived just in time today, carrying three wonderful sweaters that are positively cute ^^
The sweater that I'm wearing today fits very good so many outfits and I wanted to take it with a skirt, but I knew I would come back a bit late, so I thought choosing leggings would do the trick ;)








What I wore:
- H&M leggings
- Mr. GUGU and Miss GO sweater ( find it here )
- WConcept Korea booties
- Zara clutch


Well, this is what I wore this afternoon and I can just say that I feel so comfy in this outfit. Even the booties have a great heel, perfect thickness and hight. :)
The sweater is very cozy so no worries about being cold ^^
Hope you like this look and just can't wait to read all your comments !
Kisses,
R.











11 comments:

  1. Cute pants! I really like your owl sweater, too!

    Love,
    Ana

    www.brokenstiletto.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the owl trend, glad to see it's still around.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pictures and a great style!
    Cute owl! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sunglasses! :):):) http://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the owl!! :D cute with the pink clutch :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous!
    love your boots
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    love reading your blog, It's very refreshing and genuine and I really appreciate that :)
    anyway, would you like to follow each other?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

    FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)