Translate

Thursday, February 13, 2014

The sexy black Jumpsuit

Hi, guys!
While you're reading this, I'm in my bed surrounded by napkins, cough syrup and pills for this awful cold. :(
Somehow I wanted to take advantage of this "free time" and write a more precise post about my black jumpsuit that I have from PersunMall. I think this jumpsuit has so much potential when trying to combine it with different pieces of clothing. Nevertheless, I took some close-up pics for you to see how awesome this garment is and as well, to acknowledge that it is indeed a must-have piece in your closet.








The way I worn it in my "Cigars on Ice" look, gives the impression that it's a simple cut design blouse. Of course, you can wear it as a blouse and match it with pants, skirts, jeans, etc, but if you are a daring person, you can walk straight in the club wearing this awesome jumpsuit, maybe with a pair of tights ( like mine in the photo) and some heels. Trust me, all eyes will be on you!

Kisses,
R.

5 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)