Translate

Monday, March 3, 2014

Dark Horse

Hello, sweeties!
Hope you've well started the week and I know the weekend seems so far, far away, but do not despair, time usually flies when you don't think much about it :).
You probably figured it out from the title that today's outfit is inspired from  Katy Perry's new song, I say song, not video cause I know that the video has an Egyptian grounding. My outfit is very simple, yet stylish - a black knitted dress with black boots and to add something interesting to the outfit I chose an army shirt from Romwe, of course :).













What I wore:
- Mango boots
- Bershka knitted dress
- Romwe army shirt ( find it here)
- Springfield handbag


I must leave you now loves, I have my best friends coming in tomorrow and I have still lots to do :).
Hope you like my outfit and I promise I'll read all your wonderful comments!
Kisses,
R.












9 comments:

  1. I love the military looks! :):) BEAUTIFUL http://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look as always! Love the army shirt on top of the black dress! I am a Scorpio too by the way :)

    Lakshmi in Trance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are super cute!!
    Afeeyah xo

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/slip-on-love_3.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful look dear!!!

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! I love Katy Perry's new video for Dark Horse!


    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)