Translate

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Flamingos gone wild

Hi, loves!
I must apologize for the short absence these last few days, but besides the cloudy/rainy weather I accidentally erased the photos of yesterday's look, so you can imagine what predicament I had. When a day starts bad, it always ends bad. Luckily I found my strength to carry on and here I am today with new hope and a new outfit. To "cheer" up the situation, I've added to the mix my lovely flamingo sweater from Mr.GUGU& Miss GO, as well as my cool round sunglasses from Wholesale Celebshades. Having that much print on me, as accessory I've chosen a simple bracelet from My Jewellery .

















What I wore:
- Miss Bombom pants
- Mr.GUGU& Miss GO sweatshirt ( find it here)
- Zara jacket
- Wholesale Celebshades sunglasses ( find them here)
- My Jewellery bracelet 
- Zara heels

Hope you like this outfit and seing the hour, I wish you all a wonderful night!

Kisses,

R.







8 comments:

  1. I want yuor sweatershit and glasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Très jolie tenue!
    Deltreylicious
    http://blackbeauty-mode-tendance.eklablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sunnies are so fun and I'm really loving your heels!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet pictures and a great look. Fun sweater. :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! Love the white/orange combination♥

    Lakshmi in Trance

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)