Translate

Monday, March 10, 2014

Forever not Yours

Hello, loves!
I can just say I'm having super fun with my friends. We've enjoyed this wonderful sunny day in the city. And as I often like to be comfy when going out with my friends ( on a walking marathon that is), I've chose for today's outfit my Zara wedges, Bershka shorts and Sammydress fringe top.








What I wore:
- Zara wedges
- Bershka shorts
- Bershka satchel
- Sammydress top (find it here)

I really love this fringe top, as I think it's pretty unique as design and very cool to wear ^^
Hope you like my outfit as well and I just can't wait to read all your comments :)
Have a wonderful night!
Kisses,
R.










4 comments:

  1. Estas muy guapa!!!

    http://www.elistyleblog.com/blog/2014/2/25/tartan-y-cristal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I generally don't have good feelings for sneakers, I like yours pretty much.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)