L'impératrice II

Hello, my sweeties!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend. What better way to finish the week than with a sunny afternoon in the city with your girlfriends? That's exactly what I did today. :)
To look more Sex and the City like, I chose to wear one of my favorite dresses from Udobuy. It's very similar to one that I wore a couple of days ago, but if you look closely, you see that it has its own unique design and forever lasting beauty.









What I wore:
- Udobuy dress ( find it here)
- Bershka heels
- New Look clutch
- Vintage earrings 

So, I hope you like this look and I would like to thank you as well for visiting my blog :)
Can't wait to read all your lovely comments.
Kisses,
R.







Comments

  1. This is such a beautiful dress.
    Afeeyah xo

    New post ~ http://smilerrr.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/kiko-makeup-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful dress!!!

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is so chic and beautiful! Love the details..
    www.modavracha.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun