Translate

Friday, March 7, 2014

L'impératrice

Hi, guys!
Looks like the sun is still shining over Brussels and the weather couldn't be more awesome. To "celebrate" this wonderful time, I wanted to make a special post today. I have this lovely bandage dress from Udobuy that is inspired to Kim Kardashian's Herve Leger dress. If you want to look stunning without having to pay over $1000, than this dress is perfect for you. Even though it's not a big brand, Udobuy seems to promise more and more for the future to come. Because it wasn't that hot outside, I didn't have much choice when it comes to choosing my shoes. Sadly the only ones that fitted my look were these white wedges. I think that someway it added a '90s touch to my outfit, but I would have loved to have some gold strap sandals.








What I wore:
- Udobuy bandage dress ( find it here)
- H&M wedges
- New Look clutch

So, I hope you like my look for today. Can't wait to read all your comments! 
Thank you for always being so supportive ^^
Kisses,
R.












4 comments:

  1. wow sublime !

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress dear, love the gold detailing! ;)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    New Post up…
    www.Tsangtastic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)