Translate

Monday, March 17, 2014

Rouge

Hello, my sweeties!
A new week has started and I don't know about you, but I simply hate Mondays. There is always so many things to do, at work and in the house as well. Nevertheless, I wanted to bring this full day to an end and also post the outfit that I wore today. As I felt in a rather sexy mood, I choose for today's look my red sleeveless backless bow bodycon dress from She Inside
The only thing that I would have wanted to be different at this dress is the bow in the back. As you can see, it's not quite like in the picture. Besides that, well, I can say that the fit is perfect, the fabric is very good and the price is definitely affordable. :)










What I wore:
- SheInside dress ( find it here)
- Zara heels and clutch
- Zara leather jacket
- Wholesale Celebshades sunnies
- Onecklace name necklace

Can't wait to read all your comments and if you're a new to my blog, well then I must thank you for visiting and hopefully I'll see you around :).
Have a wonderful night, guys!
Kisses,
R.




6 comments:

  1. Always so perfect! I really like the leather jacket paired with that gorgeous red dress♥

    Lakshmi in Trance

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes !
    xoxo

    http://mamasparis.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! So pretty!!

    http://www.elistyleblog.com/blog/2014/3/18/dark-runnings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)