Translate

Friday, April 11, 2014

A bit of Baroque

Hi, guys!
Oh, gosh, it has been a really long day, actually, to think about it, it has been a really long week. I've completely neglected my house, which btw looks like a battle field, but instead of soldiers, imagine clothes and shoes. Thing is nobody won, so they're all over the place! :)
The good part is that I'm following my dream, step by step. I'm now part of a brilliant team that will literally revolutionise fashion photography here in Brussels and I have the stylist's role. For me that's pretty awesome. That means I must be doing something right, no?
Back to our fashionable part of today's story,  I'm going to share with you guys an outfit that I wore in a windy day that was practically impossible to shoot, but I still did it anyway. I just couldn't help myself of not shooting this chic casual outfit featuring my baroque shirt from Mr.GUGU& Miss GO's Gold collection.The worse part? I had to pay a price though: my shirt was so wrinkled by all the weather drama, so you must excuse me. :)








What I wore:
- Bershka jeans
- Mr.GUGU& Miss GO shirt ( find it here)
- Texto shoes
- Mango jacket
- Springfield bag


Being so late in the evening, I can only wish you a wonderful night and sleep tight!
My eyes are shutting and I still have some things to do around the house. :)
Hope you like the outfit, guys. It has a more practical approach, something you could wear everyday.
Kisses,
R.








3 comments:

  1. LOVE your shoes
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogpost.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shoes! Love the combination with he shirt. Xoxo
    Http://www.littleprettymess.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your top! Congratulations, can't wait to find out about your amazing team!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)