Translate

Thursday, April 3, 2014

I can't Stop !

Hello, my loves!
Yet another day has passed and I couldn't be more happy to take advantage of my two free hours that I have in the afternoon to just enjoy a little sunshine, seing that the coming days they've forecasted rain... Having received my package from Udobuy, I thought why not take one of the lovely three dresses I have received out for a try. I wanted to keep the accessories as simple as can be, so my earrings from Pretty Purple Boutique were perfect along with a simple set of golden bangles and my lovely strap Choos. All for a daring look that I wanted to share with you guys today:











What I wore:
- Udobuy lace stitching dress ( find it here)
- New Look clutch
- Pretty Purple Boutique earrings ( find them here)
- Jimmy Choo strap sandals


I simply love the design of this dress! For instance, if you don't like it "peplum-ed", you can remove the side "wings". :)
Hope you like today's look and can't wait to read all your comments ^^
Kisses,
R.












10 comments:

  1. Lovely dress darling, I adore the sandals!
    <3
    visit me soon on http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty dress!

    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress! And you accessorized it perfectly with these sandals and clutch!

    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I admit this dress looks so sophisticated and chic:) Those photographs are adorable, beautiful lady in such a wonderful outfit:)
    Wish you a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Perfect Body, and amazing dress :)
    Have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)