Translate

Friday, April 4, 2014

" Princess of China "

Hi, guys!
I just can't wait to share with you today's look. I had my inspiration from Rihanna's "Princess of China" 's song with Coldplay ( I'll just add the video below, in case you miss it).
Actually I never thought of a more perfect scene for my lovely Udobuy lace stitching long dress . It seems to have that perfect asian design that really made me link it to this wonderful song:











What I wore:
- Udobuy dress ( find it here)
- Zara heels
- Zara clutch


So, I know this is something from a more haute couture/ artistic creation point of view, but the dress is really something and I just had to present it as such. :)
Hope you like the look and can't wait to read all your wonderful comments.
New visitor? Hope you come again :) !

Kisses,
R.












8 comments:

  1. AMAZING! I'm totally in love with this look ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is so amazing! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: I like the dress. Great outfit. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute!! <3

    Are you on twitter? Im on twitter.com/workxtine and
    http://xtineloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. B E A U T I F U L !!!

    www.alicefashion.pl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this song! And amazing outfit!
    xx
    www.myrunwayfashionworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)