Señorita

Hello, my sweeties!
Gosh, I just miss my friends and the fun we had going out in this crazy city. Now I'm all alone, planing my next vacation, which normally is a breathtaking destination, but still, I wish they would had come with me. That's the thing with time, you can't make it stand still...
Anyway, today is a beautiful day, a bit cloudy, but still a lovely temperature, so I wanted to dress more fancy. My awesome sweet and sexy off-shoulder strapless dress from Udobuy did the trick.
My inspiration for the look was a song I love very much:









What I wore:
- Udobuy off-shoulders lace dress ( find it here)
- Bershka heels
- New Look clutch
- Mango jacket


How do you feel about this look?
Can't wait to read all your comments ^^
Have a wonderful Sunday, guys!

Kisses,
R.













Comments

  1. I have seen this dress but on yuo is so beautiful. Yuo are so good with this color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress girl. Just like you, I miss my friends too!

    Louisa
    lapassionvoutee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful dress, looks great on you!! Love the heels too <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous as usual!!! The dress is so beautiful♥

    Lakshmi in Trance

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is absolutely stunning!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun