Translate

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Shopping hints

Hello, sweeties!
Today is one of those days when I feel like I'm overloaded, like a computer with to much data. I bet you've experienced the feeling as well. For me, the best way to take the edge off is to go shopping, even if I don't buy that much, I really love staring in stores at the new collections, seeing what the designers had instored for us this time. When I don't have time to go out, I browse the internet, all the online stores, boutiques, etc. My usuals are Asos, River Island and of course, Zalando.
From all, Zalando is the one that contains really luxurious items at incredible prices. I say this, because I still have my beautiful Red Valentino dress that I bought there some time ago.
Here's a picture belox to remind you:


Zalando holds numerous luxurious brands such as Cacharel, DKNY, Escada, Giuseppe Zanotti, Moschino, Vivienne Westwood, Dolce& Gabbbana, Furla, etc. And the best thing is that they are all at incredible prices. And here comes the big plus: they have a little Promo section, the "hidden" treasure of the site, as I like to call it, where there are so many great deals for you to enjoy.
Of the luxe brands, I've manage to make a little collage of what I would like to wear this Spring/Summer. 
On one hand you have something sporty, cute and not to mention comfortable, and on the other,  you have a cute outfit, still comfy, but with a doze of chic& fabulous.
If you'd like to view the item in the shop, simply click on it :)

Zalando love






The best part is that not long ago, I've found this really awesome site, called Flipit, where you can find so many discount codes, and yes, they have some for Zalando as well. I saw that they have a 10% discount code for the site, valid until the 30 of April, so if you're planning to shop at Zalando, I suggest you stop by Flipit first to redeem your 10% off. Plus, I saw a top deal, you can have all the promotions at Zalando Belgium up to 75%. You just have to look into it!
Very glad I've stumbled upon Flipit.com. It's really the place to find various discount codes for several online shops. 
Well, that being said, I can wish you from now "Happy Shopping!" :)
Kisses,
R.

3 comments:

  1. That dress is just stunning! Very elegant and beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love asos and river island but hadn't heard of zalando!
    thanks for sharing!!
    this is my blog if you want to check it :)
    http://chocomartiniheels.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)