Translate

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Wildlings

Hi, guys!
When it comes to change and experimenting new looks, new outfits, I'm up for it. It's great to try it from time to time. Even lately, someone asked me why do I change my look all the time? Then, it hit me, this "chameleon" gig is kinda my signature, cause that's what I do, I change, I transform, I evolve. The same with my style, I'm always experimenting and trying to assume different styles.
I love it. It's part of who I am :).
About today's look I don't have much to say, just that it's kinda of a casual chic look, with a touch of boho, adequate to my crazy hair-do.








What I wore:
- Zara jeans
- Morgan de Toi knitted top
- Bershka bandeau
- Zara heels and clutch

Hope you like my simple, yet chic look. I really love these Zara shoes that I have for maybe an year now?! Wow, time really flies...
Kisses,
R.










8 comments:

  1. I really like your top :)
    xo Lyn
    www.blondebutterflies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love that knit top! It looks so great with this outfit.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shoes!!!! <3
    xx
    www.myrunwayfashionworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Très joli look!
    Deltreylicious
    http://blackbeauty-mode-tendance.eklablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love the shoes! As always, you look great. Experimenting with looks makes life more fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)