Translate

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Full denim

Hello, sweeties!
Yes, I admit it, I find so much inspiration in Rihanna's outfits. Her stylist has to be a real genius... So, today I'm going for a full denim look, being inspired from an outfit that Rihanna had while doing a shopping spree some while ago, as I've recently received this cute skirt from LovelyShoes.net, that was just the cherry on top of my vision. As accessories, I would like to mention my Rihanna for River Island cap and PersunMall leopard plastic bracelet.
Here's what came out:







What I wore:
- Lovelyshoes.net skirt ( find it here)
- Motivi shirt 
- Zara heels
- New Look bag
- Rihanna for River Island cap
- PersunMall bracelet ( find it here )

Well, that's about it for today. Hope you like this look as well and I just can't wait to read all your comments.
Kisses,
R.









7 comments:

  1. Such a cool look, your styling is great!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cap!
    www.stylespectra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look!!!

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love denim looks! :) http://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love denims!

    Use a discount code "DW-summercaffe" for your 15% discount on all the items in Daniel Wellington webshop until the end of may.

    SUMMERCAFFE FASHION BLOG
    SUMMERCAFFE FASHION BLOG FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a pretty great outfit!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)