Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Misjudged.

Hi, guys!
Oh, how I'm happy that I'm getting better and on track with new projects and not to mention that the blog is going great. I absolutely love that I had a little time to post outfits every day lately. 
On today's "menu" I have this very cute asymmetric dress from Romwe, that I thought it would be a bit different really (checking out the picture on the site; I bet you get that a lot. Expecting something and getting something else.). But it's still nice, although I would not recommend it to people that are not that tall, cause it makes you look a bit chubby. It would look wonderful for someone over 1.70cm!









What I wore:
- Romwe dress ( find it here)
- Zara sandals, purse and necklace


So, hope you like the look and don't forget to follow my blog for daily inspiration <3
Thank you for visiting!
Kisses,
R.














5 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful!
    Use a discount code "DW-summercaffe" for your 15% discount on all the items in Daniel Wellington webshop until the end of may.

    SUMMERCAFFE FASHION BLOG
    SUMMERCAFFE FASHION BLOG FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice dress ♥

    Zvu vás ke mě na giveaway o super náhrdelník, která probíhá na mém blogu :YOKO NGUYEN BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! <3
    xxx
    www.myrunwayfashionworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous outfit. I just love that necklace. So beautiful!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great dress, I really love your necklace!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Advertise