Translate

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Spring flowers

Hi, loves!
We've officially entered in the last month of Spring, so to mark that, I wanted today's outfit to be symbolic, to have something that reminds us of this wonderful season. So what better way to define spring than through flowers. Having a look into my wardrobe, I've discovered that I had a skirt from Zara for quite awhile now that has never been worn ( at least, I don't recall). Anyway, it has this wonderful floral print that I've absolutely love and thought it would be my little central piece of today's look.
I left home quite in a hurry, so I didn't had time to accessorise my outfit properly  so just my sunnies and scarf will have to do the trick.







What I wore:
- Zara skirt, heels and purse
- Sacha sunnies
- Zippo blouse

So, hope you like it and I just can't wait to read all your comments. You guys are the ones that make me go forward with all this blog gig! There's not more great in this world than doing what you like and remember, whatever the cost, you have to follow your dreams ^^
Kisses,
R.

P.S.
News from Romwe

Click the following link to buy!
The lowest price ever! $9.99!
Free shipping!
3 days only!  GO!
Let us become the unique fashionista!




SHOP THE POST



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! :)
    <3
    visit me soon on http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Zara, they're doing some good things.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look wonderful!
    xx
    www.myrunwayfashionworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is wonderful in fact that whole outfit is just perfect!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)