Translate

Sunday, May 18, 2014

When life gives you lemons...

Hello, loves!
I bet you're wondering what outfit I have instored for you today that's in relation with the title. Well, I'm continuing my TOP 3 crush-dresses from Udobuy of this month that is. So, on the second place, I have this beautiful chic lemon color dress, that has a little lace in the mix, a turtleneck finish and short sleeves. Thus, in my vision, another hit dress! I absolute love the color and the perfect fit and the fact that I can "play around" with the accessories, being so easy to style. 









What I wore:
- Udobuy dress ( find it here)
- Asos shoes
- Mango bag

I'm gonna leave you enjoy the rest of your Sunday evening, as shall I.
Kisses,
R.
And a little funny pic :)


And some news from ROMWE:



                                                Romwe flash sale for summer


More than 200 styles
Start from 1:00 PM GMT on 17th May
60h Only








6 comments:

  1. This dress fits you like a glove, indeed) Such an awesome find! Lovely snapshots as well;)
    Have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey, you look gorgeous! :)
    hyped!
    xoxox
    visit me soon on www.pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ittttt! gorgeous dress and those shoes!!!! ♥

    Lakshmi in Trance

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)