Translate

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Drunk in Love

Hi, sweeties!
I believe there's nothing more beautiful than a sunset at the sea side. I wanted to take advantage of the lovely soft light and took a few shots in my gorgeous integrated bandage cloth swimsuit from CelebinDress that is absolutely fabulous and I simply love it !! 
Of course, my inspiration song is Beyonce's Drunk in Love tune ! Nothing would go better with this mood and sexy look. I wanted to take the pose to another level and go campaign style, with accessories and hard make-up :











What I wore:
- Celebindress swimsuit ( find it here)
- Bershka accessories

Rock the summer with an awesome swimsuit. Dare to be different <3
Also, I imagine that it can be worn as a top ( I'll show you when I get home )
Have to leave you now. Have a million things to do. Still on vacation, remember ? :)
Kisses,
R.
ENTER THE GIVEAWAY !!
Just click on the banner to be redirected :











5 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Fantastic <333 You look gorgeous <33 Love your swimsuit :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that unique bathing suit! And you look gorgeous!

    Lakshmi in Trance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous girl and gorgeous photos....can you tell us please what shade of lipstick did you use? I'm trying to find a nice shade but i hate trying different lipstick personally and we have the same skin colour..pretty pleeease??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)