Translate

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Flou

Hello, sweeties!
To tell you the truth I was thinking that I won't have time to update my blog today, but luckily I have a short window of time right now and I couldn't stand the temptation to show you this amazing outfit I had today. The dress I'm wearing is simply stunning and it has this certain flow that I absolutely love. Not to mention that the color is so unique and it goes so well with my green sandals from Zara. So, SammyDress, thank you for making such a gorgeous dress ! 








What I wore:
- SammyDress dress ( find it here)
- Zara sandals
- Zara clutch
- Sacha sunnies
- Forever 21 necklace

Hope you like the look guys, as I hope you enjoy your Sunday afternoon!
I hitting the movies with my family. What are you up to? :)
Kisses,
R.














6 comments:

  1. Such an elegantly draped dress. Your accessories add just the right touch. I especially love the tribal necklace. It's unexpected, quirky...and it just works!
    Xox
    Glenda
    So What to Twenty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,you look stunning.so beautiful.That dress is amazing
    Visit our latest post
    Keep intouch
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous look! You are a Hollywood star!
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)