Translate

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Losing sleep.

Hi, guys!
I guess you're all happy cause the weekend has begun. For me it's one step closer to my parting on Tuesday.I'm super happy that I'll go for some days and visit my best friend.
But enough of that. Now I would like to share with you the outfit that I wore today, featuring this super cool graphic bandage dress from Celebindress.
That being said, I'll leave you to listen as well to this amazing song that really inspires me:












What I wore:
- Celebindress bandage dress ( find it here)
- Zara heels
- H&M clutch
-River Island necklace

I really hope you like this simple chic look. It's a perfect dress for every day, also made from very good fabric which can resist the test of time. :)
Also, guys, don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY !!
ENTER THE GIVEAWAY !!
Just click on the banner to be redirected :



8 comments:

  1. wuch a perfect look
    this Dress suits you perfectly
    simply amazing <3

    Hope you may visit my blog,too
    Your Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! you look gorgeous <3333333333333 Fantastic dress :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome dress, beautiful pictures
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dress looks lovely on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to see you with your hair down! Great dress.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet pictures and a great look - amazing dress! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    Auf Wolke 3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)