Translate

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

With Triangl in Palma de Mallorca

Hi, guys!
Hope you're having a sunny day like I am. The holidays seem to pass so quick. It feels like I just arrived yesterday and the fact that I have to return to cloudy Brussels tomorrow doesn't feel so good. But hey, I'm glad I came in the first place and I reconcile with the thought that the sales period is just around the corner. I just can't wait to take advantage of all the great deals to come.
Until then, I leave you with some pics of my awesome Triangl swimsuit that I had instored for this vacation... one of the swimsuits nevertheless :)









What I wore:
- Triangl swimsuit ( find it here)

I know that I don't have the most beautiful bust in the Univers, but I want as well to show women everywhere that they must be proud of their body, no matter their cup size ;)
Hope you like the swimsuit. I must add that it's made from neoprene so it's a quality piece for the summer.
Kisses,
R.












7 comments:

  1. You are living proof that beauty has nothing to do with cup size. You look wonderul in this bikini and i hope you post many more like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look and photos!

    Come and join my giveaway and you can win 20$ from Sammydress!
    http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/2014/06/giveaway-win-20-from-sammydress.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)