Translate

Friday, July 11, 2014

Multicolor

Hi, guys!
I know it's late, but I just couldn't go to sleep without updating my blog, at least not now, when I have so little time before my vacation and I really want to make the most of it. :)
The weather isn't fine and dandy as it should be, seing that we're in July for crying out loud! In my country we call July the oven month, meaning that you literally feel like burning up. Here is just rain and some more rain... Luckily I got a little "window" to say so, without any rain to shoot some pics of my outfit (well, one of my outfits for today, cause I got a bit cold and changed afterwards). 
Anyway, I just had to wore this beautiful dress from SheInside that I've recently received and was so eager to take it outside for a spin. It was working so perfectly with my Pull& Bear platform sandals ^^
A chic cool look that anyone can pull it off.








What I wore:
- SheInside dress ( find it here)
- Pull& Bear sandals
- Blanco envelope bag 
- Motivi denim shirt
- Bershka bracelet 


The dress is very nice, but I find it a bit transparent. My idea is to completely remove the petticoat from underneath and wear it with high waist super short pants. Now that's a view, right ^^!?
Ok, I'm going to sleep...
À demain ! 
Kisses,
R.











7 comments:

  1. The outfit is original and so feminine, which is great. You have wonderful taste in clothes, that's easy to see! Besides, those snapshots are so lovely!
    Have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just perfect!! loving this dear! you are beyond gorgeous this is absolutely stunning! I love how you pair your denim with your maxi dress sheinside is a home of fab clothes and your wedge I so love the color! loving the tats too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!

    www.bstylevoyge.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so original and feminine...really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great dress! It looks perfect for warm days and for when we are having summer storms!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! You look so pretty <3333

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/2014/07/love-runs-out.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)