Translate

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Pink dream

Hi, guys!
The hot temperature marathon is still up and running. For me it's just a warm-up of what's to come in August. Frankly I prefer this than rain 24/7. Today I have a more feminine take on my look. A beautiful pink half sleeve lace bead chiffon dress from She Inside is my central piece, matched with cute pearl accessories and nude shoes to keep the feminine touch, add a black clutch to give, though, a sharp edge to the look. 
This is what came out:









What I wore:
- She Inside dress ( find it here)
- Zara shoes, clutch and necklace
- Prada minimal baroque sunglasses


Ok, I admit it. I shop a lot at Zara and I don't know why, but I feel it has exceeded so much Mango these past few years. Don't you agree? They do tend to exaggerate with prices though... But that's what the SALES are for ! So shop, shop, shop !
:)
Kisses,
R.











11 comments:

  1. very beautiful!

    http://differentcands.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look super pretty<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice dress!!

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous dress
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww...fall in love with this dress ♥

    I would like to invite you to my giveaway on my blog YOKO NGUYEN BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is beautiful!
    xx
    www.myrunwayfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello fashionista!
    My name is Raffaella and I am the administrator of Fashion Is My Drug
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-is-my-Drug-3/129518297087929
    Every day on my page I publish the "Look of the day" and I'm always looking for new outfits to be published.
    If you are interested can send me the photos of the outfits so I will publish the uotfit on my page with the link of the blog and facebook page! There is no ulterior motive, I ask only an aid for finding new looks!
    A kiss!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)