Translate

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Renaissance

Hi, sweeties!
Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. In Brussels is raining, so it's not that fun...But I still wanted to take my gorgeous scenic print jacquard dress from Chicwish that I find fascinating! It reminds me of Dolce& Gabbana baroque collections. Very particular and beautiful at the same time. Of course that I couldn't match anything else than some baroque turquoise pendant earrings, also from Chicwish, a golden clutch and my new sandals that I bought on sale at Zara. :)
Add a dramatic make-up and you're good to go! ^^










What I wore:
- Chicwish dress ( find it here)
- Zara sandals
- New Look clutch
- Chicwish earrings ( find them here)

Can't wait to read all your comments and suggestions. :)
Hope you like my look and also, thank you for visiting my blog ^^
Kisses,
R.












10 comments:

  1. Perfect look! I love everything <33

    Kisses,
    IV
    http://ivaniasmode.com/category/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it
    http://amandachic.com/about/noticias/new-baby-chloe-by-onna-ehrlich.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I love that picture at the bottom. That is so beautiful!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful dress! I love the detailing.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shoes!

    www.the--street.blogspot.com

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)