Translate

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Longer than life

Hello, my loves!
If you are wondering about how yesterday's fashion festival went, well, I'll be having a post report tomorrow (hopefully) so you have some reading material in the morning :). Tomorrow morning I'm going to another flee market to sell clothes I don't wear anymore...I hope that this one will be at least as good as the one before so I can finally make some space for new beautiful things.
Speaking of beautiful things, here you have today's beautiful look featuring this extra quality knit long cardigan with lace insert from Chicwish that is practically a must for fall, being super cosy and not to mention chic!








What I wore:
- Zara dress
- Chicwish knit cardigan ( find it here)
- Zara heels and envelope


So, this is what I wore today. How do you find the look?
Would you wear an elegant dress with a knit long cardigan to make it look less elegant, and more than that, street style like? :)
Kisses,
R.










7 comments:

  1. beautiful look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous outfit! I simply love it (:


    http://www.aboutacloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely, i love your dress
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful outfit! I love the combination and you look beautiful

    http://showthestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear,

    you look amazing! Love your shoes :)
    I don’t know if you noticed, but I have a completely new website, check it out here: www.beneaththecoat.com
    and let me know what you think!
    Also, I am moving from Blogger so you can’t follow me through GFC anymore, but if you go to my new page you will see that you can follow the blog through:
    Bloglovin
    Facebook
    Instagram

    Looking forward seeing you on my blog again!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the belt detail!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)