Translate

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sightseeing skirt

Hello, loves!
I know I promised a short preview of my visit to fashion festival in Antwerp, but frankly my program for today turned upside down this morning when a call just changed everything and I had some other business to take care of. 
I just got inside now after a long long day full of work, but with some late afternoon fun. We had a wonderful parade in the street I live in and I just couldn't miss such a beautiful gathering. I wanted to dress nice for the "show", so what else could be suitable than this scenic print midi skirt from Chicwish? It's, indeed, a very unique garment that would made every head turn !









What I wore:
- Chicwish scenic print skirt ( find it here)
- Zara crop blouse, heels, necklace and clutch


So, how do you find this cute look?
Pretty cool, huh? :)
Kisses,
R.















13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous skirt! You look amazing!!

    xoxo, Diana
    www.TheNeonFactor

    ReplyDelete
  2. ce fusta superba....
    http://www.allthatbeautythings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great skirt!!!!

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous every time!
    I adore this skirt!
    Hyped! Follow me back on lookbook, I will be so happy!
    Kisses!

    visit me soon on
    http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your skirt is amazing! Wow <3
    xx
    www.myrunwayfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely skirt!amazing outfit!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. U look just fabulous, the entire outfit is so fun and full of colors! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look!

    Lisa
    www.prettylittleshoppers.org

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always enjoy your outfits! Very stylish and not over the top! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. adore your skirt, you look amazing really!

    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a super skirt! I love how whimsical it is!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous pics! Just loved it!
    Europa Coaches Brussels specializes in providing you with private tours within Brussels, Belgium or anywhere else in Europa. We can assure you our provided licensed vehicles are of the highest quality and our drivers are versatile in multiple languages so that we can present you with a comfortable, worry free and memorable sightseeing adventure.
    http://www.europa-coaches-brussels.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)