Translate

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

No Love Allowed

Hi, guys!
It's been more than 5 years since I'm in Brussels and even thought I didn't quite like the city at first, I come to realize that this lovely town has grown on me... And yes, the weather is shitty and it's dangerous to go out at night alone, but hell, I really feel like home and I hope that soon I'll move from my little flat into a bigger home where I can have the space to make my projects come to life and one day I do hope I'll have the job I've been always wanted...
Until then, I'll be "bugging" you guys with outfits and sharing my style perspectives and ideas. :)
Like today's outfit, that I really love and hope you'll love it too! My awesome sweater from Mr. GUGU is all I ever need for this fall. The colors, the print, the fabric...oh, just dreamy!










What I wore:
- Mr. Gugu& Miss GO Stardrugs sweater ( find it here)
- Zara leggings
- Zara checked shirt
- Sacha shoes boots
- New Look satchel

So, how do you feel about this awesome outfit?
Hope you like it ^^
Kisses,
R.










6 comments:

  1. I love this look, awesome sweatshirt.
    xo, Diana
    www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look good http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome look!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cool! Love the boots and your hair is so sexy ;)

    http://the--street.blogspot.ro/2014/10/you-make-me-wanna-hurt-myself.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)