Translate

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Come on to Me

Hello, sweeties!
Hope you had lots and lots of fun last night! I went out a little bit and now I'm enjoying a lovely evening at home after yet another sunny day. Brussels always amazes me with its weather, you can have a day of cold autumn one day and the next plain beautiful summer.... Well, actually these last 3 days were super nice. That's why I picked out a cute comfy outfit, with my cool skull t-shirt from Mr. GUGU & Miss GO as central piece, that I like so much !
I'm gonna leave you now to enjoy today's post and along with it, this awesome song I love so much right now!











What I wore:
- Mango jeans
- Mr. GUGU& Miss GO skull t-shirt ( find it here)
- Bershka booties

How do you like the look?
Meanwhile you can check out the Giveaway I'm running on my blog. It's actual some sort of a campaign that everybody can win his/hers money back! Yes, that's right :)
Just click on the photo below for more details:



4 comments:

  1. Your tee is so cool!

    Have a wonderful month :)

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you have been out and having fun! I love this outfit. That top is so cute.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cool tee! love the print!
    i'm following you on twitter. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)