Translate

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The fall compilation

Hi, guys!
With just a few days to go until my birthday party, I find myself not being able to get out of bed to prepare anything and I'm sure that Friday I'll be doing my errands on the last quarter mile ...
Anyway, I do have, however, a great outfit I would like to share with you today that is so cool for autumn. See, lately I saw that I've been buying a lot of grey sweaters, grey t-shirts, so I thought to myself why not change a little. That's when I saw this cute red sweater from SheInside and I was like OK, this would totally work with an outfit mix I had in my mind
I'll leave you to judge whether you like it or not:








What I wore:
- Mango jeans
- Zara boots
- Forever 21 bag
- SheInside sweater ( find it here)
- Zara denim shirt and hat


So, what do you think? :)
Also, how about my blog's new look? Special thanks to iLoveFashionThemes

Kisses,
R.












8 comments:

  1. beautiful look!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit really is fantastic. I just love the sweater. The colour is so pretty on you!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice look:) very nice sweater:)
    swiatwkolorzeblond.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always look so fabulous!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. http://www.robecart.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)