Translate

Friday, December 5, 2014

Furry

Hello, sweeties!
Given the fact that crazy furs are so in this season, I thought to myself why not try this trend? I already did had this fabulous faux fur from Wholesale7 in a red ombre color scheme, so yeah, why not try this "bizarre" trend. See I was a bit worried that the whole outfit wouldn't go together ( you know me, I always try to mix and match, so "simple life" hahaha), so I aded another faux fur in the mix, as you will see in the last picture. My question being "would you wear it with or without the brown fur?" :)
Can't wait to read your comments <3








What I wore:
- Wholesale7 faux fur coat ( find it here)
- Bershka skirt
-Forever 21 bag
- Bershka boots

So, with or without the brown fur?
I feel like it balances the outfit, no?
Kisses,
R.









7 comments:

  1. in love with tour. Furry coat and boots <3

    xoxo,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice fur!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning and cute fur
    check out my new post from blackfive @
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/12/vintage-embossed-leather-tote-from.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge fan of faux fur. That jacket is perfect!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)