Translate

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Live from Thailand

Hi, guys!
It's about 05:31am here in Thailand and seeing that there's nothing to do at this early hour, I thought I'd post some updates on my trip so far. 
I'm now in Chiang Mai and will be parting for Phuket later on today...
So far, so good. The weather is ok, the people are so nice and the landscapes and activities simply amazing!
So, here are a couple of pics took with my iPhone cause my camera is super heavy to carry around and very uncomfortable.
Be sure to follow me on Instagram so you won't miss a thing :).
Enjoy!


~ Bangkok seen from my room at the 42st floor of Baiyoke Sky Hotel ~



~ Reclining Buddha in Wat Pho temple, Bangkok ~



#ootn 
 


~Bangkok at night ~ 





~ Furama Hotel in Chiang Mai





~ White Temple, Chiang Mai



~ Laos ( and crazy ass whisky made from crawleras ichhh )

  

~ Tiger Kindom, Chiang Mai


~ Elephant Camp, Chiang Mai.

Hope you like my little retrospective on Thailand so far. 
Will be back with more. Meanwhile, you can follow me on Instagram for daily updates ☺️
Kisses,
R. 

6 comments:

  1. Awesome photos!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Budha at Bangkok!

    Kisses//Φιλιά

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is really informative to all kind of people. I am very happy to see the post. I will request you to give more information about this. I have gotten many knowladable speech form here. I have also website where you can get some knowledge which may be for your welfare. Visit here…..
    miss you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)