Translate

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

New Flame

Hi, lovies!
I wish that I can do my daily routine with daily ootds and daily updates on the blog, but unfortunately the weather just won't let me be haha. Anyway, against all odds, I did, however went out today for a little walk, but of course, well dressed for 0 degrees! Yes, you read it right, this seems to be the "in trend " temperature around here these days... Luckily I have good cozy clothes to get by with.






What I wore:
- Guess by Marciano faux fur coat
- Zara booties
- Mango purse
- Zara skirts 


So, this is what I wore today. This is not an outfit for someone not very tall cause it will make you look even smaller...
Either way, I was cozy <3
Kisses,
R.






5 comments:

  1. very nice look!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW YOU LOOK SO HOT
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/12/hello-winter-with-bunny-ear-embellished.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOohhh you look great with this look! And the faux fur (thanks, I´d never use real fur) is so lovely!!!!!!! The color is perfect....
    Kss

    GIVEAWAY on the blog: Perfect garment for "Party Look"....

    www.trendyinthemoon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post


    follow back?

    xoxo
    Nicole
    Http://www.Photogenici.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)