Translate

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Treasure

Hi, guys!
With Christmas just around the corner, I bet you are all wondering what to buy your loved ones. Well, I did my Christmas shopping earlier this year and I'm all set, even though I won't even be in Belgium for the holidays.
Anyway, I wanted to bring you a new ootd for this cold weather, along with a song I really love!










What I wore:
- Versace pants and heels
- Romwe sweater 
- Zara scarf 
- Bag received as gift 

So, how do you find this look?
Don't mind my face cause I recently discovered a tanning creme sample that I didn't know will work so well lol ! 
Anyway, hope you have a great evening!
Kisses,
R.









5 comments:

  1. very nice outfit!!!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit!
    xx
    http://www.myrunwayfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shoes! you are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! Like the heels đŸ˜™

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)