Translate

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Dream On

Hello, sweeties!
Yet another day has passed and I just can't tell you how busy I've been. I have a new project with a store I'll be opening soon (1st of March hopefully), which is taking so much time from me...I really do hope it will be worth it. The store will contain a great range of bio products from my home country, tasty and affordable. :)
My blog will continue as before, hopefully with daily outfits that can inspire you beautiful people to approach fashion from a practical side. 
Talking of practical, today I'm having a very comfy outfit, really suited for most of you, great readers,  but I think it still keeps that chic original side. All of that, thanks to these awesome garments from Mr.GUGU& Miss GO, namely my unicorn sweater and Cocain beanie.









What I wore:
- Mr.GUGU& Miss GO sweater ( find it here
- Bershka leggings 
- Jeremy Scott for Adidas wings
- Zara clutch
- Mr. GUGU&Miss GO beanie ( find it here)


So, how do you find this look? Can't wait to read your comments <3
I better get back to work now. I'm on a deadline o.O
See you tomorrow !
Kisses,
R.







6 comments:

  1. Nice look!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect outfit ! :D


    http://www.laviiieenrouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super beanie!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the biggest fan of unicorns so this is perfect. It is always hard to find unicorn themed clothes. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)