Eres Mia

Hi, guys!
We had such an incredible sunny day today and I just couldn't stand aside and miss it. And what better way to "celebrate" such a day than to out for a stroll in the city. I was super happy to wear my cute sweatshirt from SheInside, which is a must have for this time of the year. It's perfect: the color, the texture, the design. A straight winner that will follow me through spring as well. :)
Of course that I have a little tune for you today. I hope you didn't think I'd forget :)








What I wore:
- SheInside yellow sweatshirt ( find it here)
- Zara booties and scarf
- Mango purse

So, hope you like today's outfit and I can't wait to read your opinions in comments.
Kisses,
R.









Comments

  1. oh my,,, you look good.. i love everything ... nice #body
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/01/rings-and-tings.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, your skirt is so pretty.
    ~~ Diana~~
    www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Love the colors!

    Mel
    girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours. They look so good together

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice boots!!! ;) Love this yellow jacket !!
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun