Translate

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I'm not the only one...

Hi, guys!
Uh, had a really busy day yesterday, but nothing official like business meetings or so, and that's why I thought I'd go a little daring and really dress passional in a Marilyn Monroe kinda way. I know that for some this could be a controversial outfit - red dress, over-the-knee black boots - but let's not forget that so was Marilyn's looks at that time and period. :)
Nevertheless, my beautiful red mini dress is from Jewel Toned, the online store specialized in shapewear clothing, so yes my dress has a double utility - it can be worn underneath to shape your curves, and of course, it can be worn as it is, a hot mini red dress ! It also has adjustable straps which can be also taken off and removable cups.
With this awesome dress comes an awesome song that I know you all love:





What I wore:
- Jewel Toned mini dress ( find it here)
- Karen Millen boots
- Zara purse and sunnies
- Guess gloves
- Versace for H&M earrings


Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I hope you'll follow me here or on my social networks :)
Have a great afternoon !
Kisses,
R.





13 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love this look

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice boots!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, your dress looks fab on you!

    ~~~Diana~~~
    http://www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress with those boots – so glamorous! Love this so much. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look!! Looooove my major mini dress. I wear it all the time! It's so comfortable and flatters you in all the right ways.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey ! I just discover your blog, I am based also in Brussels !!
    The mini dress is awesome by the way !
    Kisses.
    Raquel
    Beauty for duty

    ReplyDelete
  7. me gusta mucho el look las botas son preciosas.Un besazo
    http://www.thedesire.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its AMAZING!! love this dress with the vest! love love.
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, a multipurpose dress, yes please!

    Greetings from Stockholm!
    Sylvia @ WorldTasting
    .. follow on Bloglovin' or Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your purse!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amo tus botas y el bolsooo, son preciosoooss!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)