Translate

Thursday, January 15, 2015

In-Green

Hi, guys!
Well, looks like winter is back in town. The temperatures had dropped considerably and we await snow any day now. I come to think about you girls in school. With all the craziness from the Sales period, exams and now the cold, I think your minds are not quite focused on outfits, on what to wear to school. Luckily you have bloggers to give you ideas on what would look cute for a day at school.
Now, I'm a big fan of plaid shirts, and this here from SheInside is no exception. Let me present what I would wear on a school day, even though I haven't set foot into one for a while now. :)









What I wore:
- Zara faux fur vest
- She Inside plaid shirt ( find it here)
- Zara leggings
- Bershka wedged sneaker booties
- Michael Kors bag


So, how do you find this school outfit that can be also worn everyday as well :)
Kisses,
R.












5 comments:

  1. Love this look!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful vest!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finished school a while ago now too but I could see myself rocking this if I was still in school today. Especially the shoes. They are pretty rad.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)