Translate

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Last day of January

Hello, sweeties!
Here we are on the last day of January, and also the Sales period. I celebrated today in doing some last minute shopping and taking a look at the new collections in stores.
To be able to shop, I always choose a comfy outfit, something I could easily move around... This time I went a little punk, my main garment being this super cute sweater from Mr.GUGU& Miss GO, that also kinda reminds me of the Givenchy sweaters with the dog print.








What I wore:
- Zara coat
- Mr.GUGU& Miss GO sweater ( find it here)
- shorts received as gift ( don't have tags)
- Zara boots
- Michael Kors bag
- Zara denim shirt underneath 


Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I really do hope you enjoy my outfit mixes. I try to take different outfits every time.
Don't forget to leave a comment with your honest opinion <3
Kisses,
R.







8 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)